Saturday 26 May 2012

Niagara Food and Wine Expo 2012

Hey everyone! I have returned from my longer than planned staycation. I have been more than unfaithful to my readers (if I have any) with the lack of entries I've been making. Fortunately for me the Food and Wine Expo came to town and gave me something to write about.
If you haven't heard, the Niagara Food and Wood Expo is on right now! It started Friday May 25th and will run until Sunday May 27th. I definitely recommend giving it a try even though it costs $12 for general admission and in my opinion there was not enough "free" samples to make up for those $12. But on the plus side, I am hear to warn you off an online coupon for when you buy your tickets. Go to the Food and Wine Expo website and scroll down until you see "download coupon" on the left hand side. This coupon will give you $2 off any ticket you buy at the door or $4 off any ticket you purchase online. There is a sort of catch about buying online, there is a service charge of $1.50 per ticket however if you do the math buying online is still more savings.
I have many more comments to make about the event but overall it was a very pleasant experience. I will provide a review of my likes and dislikes later today. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. How nice to have a food and wine expo. Wish it would come to my town once in a while.

    DineWise Coupons

    ReplyDelete